Booking Terms & Conditions
In the event of cancellation, deposits will be refunded less a $50 clerical fee if 30+ days notice is given. There will be no refund for cancellations made with less than 30 days notice. Once a booking has commenced, no refunds will be given on any unused portion of stay remaining. No Shows will result in full accommodation amount being charged to the credit card.
Booking terms and conditions
- All specials are subject to allocation and availability. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Deposit equivalent to the first night's accommodation will be applied at the time of booking. Once a deposit is applied, the booking is confirmed. Please settle your account on arrival.
- Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay and Amex credit cards accepted. A surcharge may apply. at Marina Shores, at Waters Edge Resort, at Waterfront Whitsunday Retreat & at Whitsunday Vista attracts a 2% surcharge on Amex. at Blue Horizon Resort attracts a 3% surcharge on Amex and 1.5% surcharge on all other cards.
- A credit card is required at check in as security against damage/unpaid accounts or a $200 cash bond and photo identification to be held if credit card is not available.
- at Waters Edge Resort & at Marina Shores are not part of the Airlie Beach Schoolies program. Other properties may be booked at www.schoolies.com.